Whistler is Canada’s premier four-season, mountain destination – where unparalleled experience meets innovative meeting and event solutions. Once your group arrives in Whistler, transportation logistics are a thing of the past thanks to Whistler’s pedestrian village. Planners will appreciate the added convenience of Whistler’s campus-like setting, with the Whistler Conference Centre, a plethora of restaurants, activities and off-site venues all just a short walk from your hotel room.
Whistler’s winters provide reliable snow for skiing and snowboarding while golf, mountain biking and hiking fill the warmer months. Festivals, spas, restaurants and bars combined with endless outdoor activities, make Whistler the ultimate place to energize and invigorate your group.
Leverage the power of a remarkable location for your next gathering and bring your team to an environment where fresh thinking comes naturally.
Why choose Whistler to host your next convention, meeting or event?
- American Visitors Save Approximately 25% – 30%* – Your dollar goes further in Whistler with a favourable US exchange rate.
- 5% GST Rebate – Get up to 5% savings on meetings goods and services. Visit the Canada Revenue Agency website for details.
- Discounted Air Travel – Domestic and U.S. meetings receive special discounted rates on air travel.
- Canada’s Premier Sustainable Destination – Feel good about hosting your meeting in Whistler, thanks to our APEX/ASTM certification.
- Bountiful Amenities – Whistler can accommodate groups of all sizes, interests and budgets. Groups can choose from over 200 accommodation options, 170 eateries and an expansive itinerary of wilderness and team-building activities.
Green With Envy
As sustainability within the meetings and events industry continues to grow in importance, Whistler remains at the epi-centre of green initiatives. This is made especially apparent with Whistler achieving APEX/ASTM sustainability certification in four areas; the first Canadian destination to receive this prestigious designation.
*Exchange rates are subject to change.