Make it your own in Downtown Peterborough
The Top 10 reasons your delegates will love meeting in Downtown Peterborough
If you’re looking to run your event in a vibrant city centre, just minutes away from famed Kawarthas cottage country, then Downtown Peterborough is the place for your next meeting or event. Downtown Peterborough has all of the amenities you need to deliver a unique and boutique meeting destination for your attendees.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the high traffic areas of Downtown Peterborough
- A vibrant culinary scene with more than 110 places to eat offering a wide variety of food and experience options… Check out the café district and relax on a patio
- Recharge by the water … Situated on the Trent-Severn Waterway, enjoy the water by renting a canoe, kayak or stand up paddle board, or just enjoy a coffee at the Silver Bean Café
- Enjoy our bike friendly business area – one of five communities in Ontario to be designated – with more cycling infrastructure on its way. No bike? No problem, there are bike share and bike rentals available
- Looking for a memorable night out? Downtown Peterborough has a bustling nightlife of clubs, pubs and bars. Did someone say Karaoke?
- Throughout the year, and by request for groups, you can take a tour and learn about the historic heart of Peterborough, with rich stories and renovated structures from the 19th and early 20th century
- Experience dozens of free annual events and festivals, from live music to multicultural cuisine, celebrations of local craft beer to active living
- Downtown is the centre for local arts and culture, from major performance venues to art galleries, it’s the entertainment hub of the region
- Who doesn’t love adding a little shopping in on a business trip? Downtown Peterborough has many unique and boutique retail businesses
- There are 185 hotel rooms located in the heart of downtown Peterborough, with close to 500 more hotel rooms just a short drive away and close to 30,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space throughout the downtown core.