Queen’s University, conveniently located in downtown Kingston, presents a perfect limestone backdrop for your conference or sporting event. The campus is located along the shore of Lake Ontario offering guests an opportunity to take in a quiet waterfront stroll to the shops and pubs in the heart of the city. Experienced conference coordinators provide you with invaluable knowledge when planning your next event on campus.
Queen’s Campus as a Conference Facility
- Summer accommodations for up to 2000 guests
- Ban Righ Banquet and Conference Hall provides 9900 sq. ft. of tradeshow, plenary or banquet space. Four breakout rooms, a large outdoor terrace and a courtyard complement the main banquet room to create a perfect meeting facility.
- Multiple performance venues, lecture halls and classrooms on campus provide a supplement for additional meeting spaces. The largest seating 800.
- Event registration service
- Full-service food and beverage
Explore All Facilities
*all photos belong to Queen’s University
Queen’s Event Services
75 Bader Lane, Victoria Hall