UP Express and away
This fall, the UP Express and CIBC officially opened the CIBC UPSTAIRS lounge, featuring local brews from Mill Street Brewery. Located on the second floor of the UP Express Union Station, it’s easy to access from Skywalk and central to many iconic downtown attractions.
The lounge is open to the public and a great spot for impromptu meetings with clients or relaxing before taking the UP Express to the airport.
The UP Express stops at two stations, Weston and Bloor, between the airport and Union. The airport terminus is in Terminal 1, adjacent to the Link Train service for the terminals. Fares are calculated by distance. A return fare from the airport and back is just $44. Trains depart every 15 minutes from both the airport and Union Station.
Trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, power outlets and flight status information.
- Canada’s busiest terminal and handles over 38.6 million passengers per year (2014)
- Pearson is a 90-minute or less flight for over 100 million Americans
- Scheduled and charter flights provide service to passengers in the Toronto region to more than 174 countries around the world
- In addition to catching a flight, you can visit the GoodLife Fitness gym, get a ten-minute manicure, shop at luxury retailers and get some last-minute banking done at Pearson
- Pearson handles over 45 per cent of Canada’s air cargo
- The airport provides jobs to more than 40,000 people